I am not really religious when it comes to confinement. However, I do believe that wearing a waist nipper/bengkung is a must in order to put our womb back to its original position.
I remember during my confinement at the end of 2009, my aunty came all the way from Kelantan to teach my mom, who was a first time granny, how to get me to wear the bengkung.
Traditional bengkung wearing steps:
- 1st, have to pound young tumeric with raw salt until it turns into powder.
- Next, rub the powder onto the tummy area of the new mom.
- Then, wrap a cloth around the tummy area to secure the rubbed powder.
- Finally, wrap the traditional bengkung on top of the cloth and secured it with the long lace like the picture below.
Sangat menyiksakan ok! The worse part of it all is that the powder will scatter all over once it is dried… And you will leave a trail of tumeric and salt every where you go!
With Premium Beautiful, you no longer have to go through all the hassle described above. All you need to do is wear the waist nipper 3 days after giving birth (for normal birth) or 2 weeks (for caesarean birth). Premium Beautiful, with the help of Far Infra-Red Rays (FIR), provides the following benefits for mummies in confinement:
- Helps to correct womb position after birth
- Helps reduces stretched marks
- Helps to heal womb related problems
- Helps to prevent vaginal and bladder infection
- Helps to return everything back to its ‘youth’ condition (Premium Beautiful is also labelled as “Adik pakai, Abang rasa” product *winks*